Benefits to family members
LET'S STICK TOGETHER
MAC's container homes enable you to keep the family together while giving grandparents, young people and disabled people their own private living space. All for a fraction of the cost of a bricks and mortar home. MAC container homes are built new and warranted to give years of comfortable, secure living.
- Give younger members of the family a helping hand. Instead of having to find a small fortune to help your children leave the nest, you could buy them a home outright. This will be cheaper than lending them the deposit for a traditional home
- Create independent, accessible living space for the older members of the family. Keeping mum or dad close is good for them and the rest of the family and gives you peace of mind
- Adapt the home to enable a disabled relative to live close by and maintain their dignity and independence
- Create a separate, soundproofed recreational space for teenagers to play music and video games, watch TV cinema and practise for the next gig
- Make it a permanent home, whatever the weather. Heat insulation properties are as good or better than a conventional house in our superior homes, built to comply with current building regulations