Benefits to owner-occupiers
SWAP BRICKS FOR STEEL AND OWN YOUR OWN HOME
MAC's container housing offers a creative solution for growing families and people buying homes on a budget. If you want a little extra space to work, live or play, a self-contained granny annexe, a small B&B or a place to accommodate seasonal workers, MAC container houses come in all sorts of configurations and levels of comfort. View your options.
- Live almost anywhere you like. A container home fits perfectly into a garden plot or urban infill site – finding land. As long as you're not building on protected land or next to listed buildings, you’re unlikely to need planning permission
- Sidestep soaring house prices and rental costs. A permanent superior container home, built to comply with current building regulations, can be bought from £23,094.75 (includes VAT). View prices and specifications
- Find room for guests or a B&B with our temporary accommodation from £15,009.75 (includes VAT). View prices and sizes
- Create a fun, out of the way space for when the kids are home from uni – or when the family’s back from overseas
- Adapt the space to suit your needs and lifestyle – and take full advantage of a huge choice of finishes, fixtures and fittings
- Add an office or workshop to your home and spend less time commuting and more time with friends and family
- Build yourself a country or seaside retreat. A real home from home
NO NEED TO SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST
Your container home is newly built to your specification. There is no mileage on it, unlike a converted shipping container. New container buildings offer better security for lenders, as their quality is easier to assess and verify. So you may be able to finance the project through a personal loan, as is often done for cars, motorhomes and boats.