Benefits to business
A PLACE TO GROW
With its exceptional economy and versatility, MAC container housing offers a small or start-up business the opportunity to create and expand tailored working space for a fraction of the cost of conventional business premises.
SAFER THAN HOUSES
You get a new build with a solid steel floor and a pressure-bowed roof for rainwater run-off – plus a 10-year structural warranty. Quality locks, internally locking shutters, security lighting, burglar and smoke alarms give you peace of mind that your business is protected. View security options.
- No need to tie your business to an expensive, long-term lease. You can buy the building outright, or take out a personal loan, just as you would for a car, motorhome or boat
- No rent to pay. You own the building and the land. A MAC container home means low overheads and increased margins
- Clear your kitchen table or spare room of office clutter. And give the family a break.
- Create a self-contained office or workshop in the garden, and restore your work/life balance
- Install a sleeper unit on your land to comfortably accommodate temporary or seasonal workers and create a more attractive employment package for them
- Divide the space and rent out what you don't use to another small business. That will work well for both of you. View your options
- Soundproof a noisy workshop to avoid disturbing neighbours and the rest of the family
- Keep your business open for longer. Our permanent container homes are superb value compared to conventional buildings and provide a warm, comfortable space all year round. View specifications
- Make changes when you need to. The dynamics of running a business means you may outgrow the space or decide to set it up somewhere more convenient for customers, and separate it entirely from home life. You can repurpose, move or expand your container house whenever you need.