Plumbing and electrical installation
MAC container homes feature the same quality plumbing and electrical services that you get with a traditional brick-built home:
- Concealed cabling and pipework
- Lighting point terminal and power sockets positioned to your specification
- Electrically powered combi boiler (usually fitted in the kitchen)
- Central heating – warm air or radiators
- Optional under-floor heating powered by ground or air source heat pumps
- Hot and cold running water to kitchen, shower, bathroom and toilet
- Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher
- Outside tap
- Modern appliances as per your specification
Our plumbers are certified by the Water Industry Approved Plumbers' Scheme (WIAPS) and are Gas Safe accredited.
Our electricians hold Electrical Installation Certificates (EICs) and Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificates (MEIWCs).
All installations are fully inspected for safety and serviceability and are covered by our 10-year warranty.